Our Current Covid Response
18 December 2020 | 1 min read
We work to find resourceful ways to support freedom, social connection and wellbeing for people with a disability, and this matters more now than ever.
We have been providing safe and effective Positive Behaviour Support services during Covid.
- During March, April and May 2020, we stopped face-to-face services.
- Telepractice is how we provide a full range of Positive Behaviour Support services when face to face is not an option.
- In June we resumed face to face visits in the majority of services--this is the type of work we will always seek to provide.
- Face to face visits happen at a safe, respectful and supportive place and time, for you.
- We have been monitoring "Hot Spots" and Health directives.
- We are using masks and submitting to temperature tests and digital check-ins where required.
- Your practitioner may share a safe-visit checklist with you prior to the visit to help manage health and safety.
We're continuing to grow as a team of therapists, and we're seeking more brilliant new team members. We’re making a huge ongoing investment in team growth and wellbeing through ongoing in-service training, weekly 1:1 mentoring, and great collaboration. We’re passionate about preserving quality of life and making things better during this challenging time.
Our admin team is busy and eager to help you with your referral.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
1300 694 625 email@example.com